February 29, 2020
Over $3000 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes! - Only $25 per person
*By electronically submitting this form, you agree to be bound by all the rules on the right side of this page.
1. All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard and State Regulations. Boat must be operated by persons 18 years of age or older.
2. All boats must have an operating aerated live well large enough to sustain live fish held for weigh in.
3. Dead bass will not be weighed. Not applicable to critter division. No exceptions!
4. No airboats will be allowed.
5. All fish weighed become property of the tournament director and will be released back into the tournament waters.
6. Good sportsmanship and Compliance with all State, Federal, and local Laws is required of all participants. Good sportsmanship is expected of all participants.
7. Live bait and/or artificial baits may be used.
8. All occupants of the boat must be a registered paid entry. No Exceptions!
9. Only one cash prize will be awarded per entry for big bass. You may weigh in at any time after the scales have opened and return to the tournament waters to try and better your weight. The scales will open at 12 pm and remain open until 1 pm. No fish will be weighed after 1 pm.
10. This is a Big Bass tournament. You must immediately release all bass except the one fish you intend to weigh. No bass under 14 inches in length will be weighed.
11. All fish weighed in the critter division must be caught in the mouth on hook and line. No snagged fish will be weighed. These fish do not have to be alive. Critter fish are defined as Catfish, Garfish and Mudfish.
12. All boats must check in with the tournament officials in person at the weigh in site, or via telephone in case of an emergency. We do not want to leave anyone stranded on the water. In case of Medical Emergency, call 911 first. Tournament officials will provide a phone number prior to take off.
13. By signing the entry form, you agree to submit to a polygraph exam and that you have read and agree to follow these rules.
14. By submitting this electronic application, I and all other parties listed release all individuals, official sponsors, Chalo Nitka Committee, City of Moore Haven, Glades County, local governments, ChaloNitka.com, & Tanner Huysman from any liability of any form for occurrences resulting from my participating in this event. I agree to submit to a polygraph examination if requested by tournament officials. I understand the results of a polygraph are final. I further agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of this tournament.